Till startsida
To content Read more about how we use cookies on gu.se

PhD students

As a registered PhD student you have several possibilities to conduct some of your education abroad. Read more on the PhD student portal.

Information on Residence permits for doctoral studies

If you are a new PhD student we recommend you to read the Migration Boards information on Residence permits for doctoral studies.

Doctoral studies


All international PhD students can apply for the The Adlerbertska Foreign Student Hospitality Foundation. It is a scholarship you can be granted once during your education. For more information please read here.


New PhD student?

Useful information for you to get settled in Gothenburg

Page Manager: Annelie Hyllner|Last update: 7/6/2017

The University of Gothenburg uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing on this website, you approve of our use of cookies.  What are cookies?